Rue Bosquet's striking shape—round, but geometric—is simultaneously classic and current. Face-on, the polished acetate frame presents a slim silhouette, but depth is revealed in the side view and along the beveled temples. The keyhole bridge is sculpted for an easy and secure fit.
- Handcrafted in France.
- 8mm premium Italian acetate.
- Exclusive 5 barrel hinge with thread lock technology.
- Electroplated 22k gold hinges, custom design temple core, beveled temples, and signature geometric accents.
- With proper care, AHLEM's heirloom-quality eyewear will bring you years of use and pleasure. Extend your frames' longevity with a few simple maintenance rituals:
- Daily Clean: We recommend that you clean your lenses daily with our premium microfiber cloth versus cotton or paper products.
- Weekly Clean: Apply a few drops of mild soap to your fingers, lather them underwater and massage soap foam to your lenses and frame. Complete the ritual by rinsing your frame and lenses in warm water and dry with your microfiber cloth.
FIT & SIZE
- 46 – 22 – 145
- Fits medium to wide faces.
- Ideal for oval, square, base up triangle, base down triangle and diamond face shape.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
Consumers have the right to cancel the purchase within 30 days. If the seal on the glasses is broken, the right of withdrawal does not apply. In the event that the item is used and no longer in unchanged condition, a full refund will be deducted. Return shipping is paid for by the customer. In the case of a refund, the money is paid back within 14 days of receiving the item. However, the consumer may have to wait until the goods have returned or until the consumer has provided proof that the goods have been returned. In case of questions, the customer can contact our customer service at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
All labels on Bågar & Glas products are in Swedish or English.