The round, full-vue MILTZEN, first introduced in the 1930s, is emponymously named for their Uncle Heshy, who inexplicably everyone called Uncle Miltzen. And so it stuck. So there you go, Bågar & Glas customers…
- Handcrafted using Italian acetate featuring unique patterns distinctive to each frame
- Features two adjoined dot rivets
- Comfortable key hole nose bridge
- Includes acetate nose pads
- 3-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature acetate tips
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.