THE KYOSHO COLLECTION
A homage to the many achievements of Japan’s influential artists.
Jacques Marie Mage proudly announces the forthcoming release of “The Kysoho Series,” a homage to the many achievements of Japan’s influential artists. Each particular eyewear style in the series will highlight an individual that has elevated culture with their tremendous talents and meaningful contributions, whether those be in film, music, art, or literature.
A medium-sized rectangular frame with sculpted temples.
Finding much merit in regional lore and local tradition, embrace the valiant ghosts of the past and cast them in new light. Rather than honoring the droning dictums of the day, plan for principles planted long ago to blossom into the bravest of spectacles.
- Black 10 mm cellulose acetate frame custom acetate temples featuring precious metal hardware and brown cr39 lenses
- Silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Hidden wirecore
- Silver tension-secured custom 7 barrel hinge
- Burgundy domed 3d metal logo
- Taupe 4 base cr39 lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Frame shape: square
- Size: Medium
- Temple Length: 147 mm
- Frame Total Width: 147 mm
- Lens Width: 52 mm
- Lens Height: 41 mm
- Bridge: 24 mm
HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.