THE LAST FRONTER - NATIVE AMERICAN CRAFT
The Last Frontier is a limited edition eyewear collection by Jacques Marie Mage that achieves new heights of workmanship and artistry.
Jacques Marie Mage has taken their love of the natural landscapes and folk arts of the American West and designed glasses in partnership with Native American Artisians.
Glasses are carefully created from the highest-quality plant-based acetate and feature tried and true innovations, like their unique arrow-shaped hinge system cast from sterling silver, as well as fresh takes on signature adornments, like the “Driftwood” that incorporates intricate hand-beaded temples made in collaboration with Kewa Pueblo artist Francisco Bailon.
Optical glasses with '60s-inspired Wellington lens shape with distinctive beveling; featuring classic Last Frontier adornments: silver arrowhead with brass at temple, a Thunderbird with turquoise inlay at temple tip.
Hitching your proverbial horse to these classic Wellington-shaped glasses, you find yourself walking along the old railway ties among wilderness that's regained its foothold and returned the barren hills to their wild dominion. Pull up a seat somewhere along Main St. and enjoy the setting romance of the western frontier.
- Black 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame custom double laminated acetate temples and grey glass lenses
- Sterling silver arrowhead front pin
- Gold exposed wirecore with custom chimayo textile-inspired filigree engraving
- Sterling silver decoration with turquoise inlay
- Gold tension secured custom 7 barrel hinge
- Grey 4 base mineral glass lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% uv protection
- SIZE: WIDE
- TEMPLE LENGTH: 147 mm
- FRAME TOTAL WIDTH: 145 mm
- LENS WIDTH: 53 mm
- LENS HEIGHT: 40 mm
- BRIDGE: 20 mm
HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.